Thursday, November 5, 2009

DragonBall Kai DVD\Blu-ray 1

Hi! I know you probley just skimmed through the images then scrolled back up here to start reading, I know, I know... Anyway, lets just jump right into this!

Before I opened them there was an advertisement for the DragonBall card you get inside. Shit man, these Dragon Battler cards seem to come with every new Dragon Ball item. I actually already have this card, don't remember where from but eh...



Promo card!



The DVD case is exactly the same as all previous DragonBall single disc, so that's a plus...



Here are the backs, yea they seem to be the same except that the DVD shots are in wide screen. I like that it tells you when the episode aired, they also did this on the previous single disc so yay.





So after taking the shrink wrap off, and taking the slip case off the Blue Ray I saw the back of the case didn't have the episode summaries like it has on the slip case. Instead we get a shot of Goku! What the Hell?



Also, the slip case has the title in English while the actual case is in Japanese.



When I opened the Blu-ray case I saw a wall of text on the left side, I thought it was episode summaries or something like that, but its not...



The discs... I gotta admit, that DVD art looks pretty shitty. The Blu-ray actually looks kinda cool though, no?





As for promotional pamphlets that usually come with DVDs\Blu-rays, these didn't really come with much. Just a Happinet paper and an ad for Animo...



So I pop the DVD in and... Jeez the menu is pretty bad. It kinda looks like a bootleg DVD. I guess the pattern is going to be to put the DVD cover art on the right, and the episodes on the left. Confused



As for extras, we only get a trailer for Raging Blast...



The Blu-ray menu on the other hand looks pretty cool. Being I don't have a Blu Ray drive I had to take a snap shot...



And that's about it. I would love to post some Blu-ray shots but it's not gonna happen. The Blu-ray looks awesome. Well, I don't know if it actually looks awesome or if my judgment is clouded by excitement of seeing DragonBall in that clarity. But whatever here are some random DVD shots...

















Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment