Thursday, November 5, 2009

DragonBall The Movies (DragonBox) Single Disc's #12 & 15

I really don't know what to say for a release where all the menu's and extra's where pretty much the same. Oh well, here are some pretty pictures for you to look at. Very Happy

The covers, opened up...





Le cards. Odd choice in my opinion for DragonBall movie 1. I thought it would be that same image FUNimation\Trimark used on there release. Oh well, not complaining.





Character albums...





The backs...





And a few screen shots from one of my favorite DragonBall Z movie trailers...



Hey it's like the image on the card!



Yes, that's an "M" on Vegeta's forehead!



Well, that's it. I' am done with dissections on DragonBox singles. Unless the TV Specials come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment