Thursday, November 5, 2009

V-Jump September 2009 Issue

A lot of people have noticed that the September issue of V-Jump is pretty Dragon Ball heavy. Just look at this cover art! I love classic Vegeta!



As you know V-Jump comes packed with a bunch of goodies. This month I got a Vegeta card for the Dragon Battlers game (which I'll never play)...



...A pencil board that seems to be promoting something called Small Grade figures. The last time I got a pencil board was in 1998!



Oh, and some stickers! Haha, I felt like a child getting excited over Dragon Ball stickers...



This Dragon Battlers game seems to be all over the place, is it really that popular? This issue came with a little booklet showing off some new cards, tactics and strategies... I really don't think anyone here is into it. I just like the new art that comes out for it.



There is an article here explaining the Small Grade figures in better detail. A golden Nappa? (Ok, so it's not really golden...) but what's with that silver Goku head? I think I'd like them more if they were in color.



A two page Raging Blast article...





The screen shot in the upper left caught my eye, here is a zoomed in version. I'm guessing its the level\mission select screen...



And of course... this comic. Some people here really like these, I guess if I understood them I'd understand...







And finally an ad for that DragonBall Wii game...



And that should cover every DragonBall related article\ad in this issue. The only thing I didn't include was an article about the DragonBall Wii game.
_________________

No comments:

Post a Comment