Thursday, November 5, 2009

DragonBall The Movies (DragonBox) Single Disc's #12 & 15.

So the cover art. Here they are spread eagle...





The disc's themselves seem to position the art in a different way. I gotta say I really like the arrangement on the disc 13 better then it was arranged on the cover. Look out Trunks! There is a giant fist coming towards your head!!!



For disc 14 though, I like this arrangement and I also like the cover art arrangement so. Either way for me is cool...



Meh, the cards...



The character albums. Where is that image of Trunks from? Is it from the episode he first appeared in?





The backs...





And this image is the image behind the disc tray. It has been the same on every release so far!



Speaking of "more of the same"... The menu's are still exactly the same on all the disc's. The only difference being the "DragonBall" logo instead of the "DragonBall Z" logo. Confused I don't know man, I just think it's lazy. They have this new art to play around with and they just choose that one image? Bull poopie.



Extra's include the trailers for whatever movie you are watching, along with other new trailers for other single disc. I guess I got a kick out of it.



Another extra is an image of the movie poster (depending on what movie you have in of course). I don't understand why they chose to make the image so small. I don't really get the point. I would be happy if I could examine the poster in better detail but no, its just a tiny shitty image...



Another cool tidbit was about all the figures you could get from some... promotion? I don't know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment