Thursday, November 5, 2009

DragonBall: The Movies (DragonBox) Single DVD 1 & 2.

So for no real reason at all I decided to pre-order the first two "DragonBall: The Movies" DVD's. Today, when I got home from work I found them sitting in my hallway. I haven't done a dissection like this in a while. I really scanned the shit outta these DVD's. Anyways we will get right into it...

First thing you will notice is the cover art for the first movie is not the usuall one we've been seeing. But no worries, that thing is just a card you can remove showing the real cover underneith. Its pretty cool card though, its one of those things you move around to see different images.

Also the covers seem to have a splash of glitter on them. Its kind of a nice touch.



These DVD's come with a little movie poster card... Well I guess its not really the movie poster, I suppose its more like promotional art from that movie...









The covers unfolded...





When you turn those over it has somthing called a "Character Album". Pretty cool. FUNimation are you taking notes? Bah it's way to late for that now anyways.





The backs...





And no, the side bars do not form a picture.

It seems this menu screen might be on every disc. It was on disc 1 and 2 so...





These disc have the original trailers
(not shown in the movie below) and also some new ones made to promote these single discs. It also has some promo's for other DragonBall (series) single disc....






1 comment:

  1. That DVD card thing was on the original Pioneer 1997 American release!

    ReplyDelete